10 Reasons why small businesses should outsource HR
Human resources outsourcing makes sense as a way for smaller companies to transform and get expertise without hiring additional personnel at high salaries. For business owners, federal and state compliance can be a huge risk, so outsourcing provides extra layers of protection. Below are the top 10 reasons why small business owners should outsource their HR.
1. It allows the company to focus on their core mission
2. Get a team of specialists working for you instead of one HR staff
3. No more handling with multiple vendors and software
4. Save time and reduce operating expenses
5. Control legal risks and improve compliance
7. Get access to better health care benefits
8. Better employee benefits attracts and retains skilled employees
9. No more hassle with payroll and tax filing
10. Increase your peace of mind :)
Actually, the list goes on and on. There are so many benefits for small to mid-size businesses to outsource their HR functions. To tell the truth, outsourcing your HR needs is more affordable than you think. Also, according to the National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO), companies outsource their HR functions are 50% less likely to go out of business. Small businesses do enjoy the benefits of HR outsourcing, and they have a significantly higher chance of succeeding.
If you are interested in the rests of the list, our consultants are more than happy to discuss with you! Contact Back Office Remedies today for a free, no commitment, consultation.
Updated on May 8, 2017 11:50